ESHNR 2023 MALTA
It is our pleasure to invite you to our 35th Annual Meeting and Refresher Course taking place in St. Julian’s/MT, from October 05-07, 2023.
Our Scientific Programme will offer a wide spectrum of lectures covering the scope of head and neck radiology, including spatial anatomy, cancer imaging, the orbit, sinonasal and nasopharyngeal region, temporal bone, larynx and hypopharynx, thyroid, parathyroid and salivary glands, led by distinguished speakers from our society and worldwide. As always, there will be sessions dedicated to scientific presentations where you can familiarize yourself with the latest developments in head and neck radiology.
SUPPORTING ESHNR 2023 – WHAT’S IN FOR THE INDUSTRY?
– Participate and present your products and research in the online exhibition to an international audience
– Stimulate and discuss new research: Use the unique debates concept to stir discussion and create awareness
– Encourage and promote education and public awareness
– Cooperate and network with opinion leaders
– Support and assist opinion leaders to reach the best clinical recommendations for current therapeutic dilemmas
– Inform and update international participants on clinical and technological developments
Besides our standard options, we will be happy to create your very own sponsor package or discuss further/other options that might be interesting to your company. We would be delighted to welcome you as a partner of the ESHNR 2023 Meeting.
On behalf of the Organising Committee we wish you a memorable meeting.
Congress President of the ESHNR 35th Annual Meeting and Refresher Course
Mater Dei Hospital, Msida, Malta
For further information please contact Ms. Ricarda Posch at email@example.com.
ESHNR 2023 SUPPORTERS
We thank our industry partners 2023 for their valuable support!