ESHNR is delighted to announce introduction of a series of case webinars in 2023 free of charge for ESHNR members.
Our international community is kindly encouraged to submit instructive cases, which will then be uploaded as de-identified pseudonymized data to an electronic platform as required by GDPR. They will be accessible to participants three days beforehand so they can study the DICOM images themselves.
During the event, renowned teachers will analyze the cases, discuss differential diagnostic entities and interact with participants live. The aim is to practice systematic approaches for reporting, highlight suspicious hallmarks, grow expertise, discuss typical pathways for diagnostic workup and enable close collaboration between tutors and delegates.
The learning objectives are aligned to the Head and Neck Chapters of the European Training Curriculum for Radiology.
Each webinar will last about 45 minutes. Send us your most illuminating, pathognomonic or trickiest cases, share them with your colleagues and get a certificate for submission.
The author of the best submission will receive a complimentary ticket to the ESHNR 2023 Malta Gala Dinner after the last webinar in June 2023.
Please follow the steps below to submit your case(s):
- Please sign-up with CMR and create an account by clicking HERE
- After approval, you will receive an email by CMR with further information and details
- The power point template for clinical information and diagnosis and DICOM file upload instructions are available online in the CMR/ESHNR case webinar group
- Please upload your case(s) by the relevant submission deadline
- Please send your power point template to the email address email@example.com
- One week prior the live webinar, you will be informed if your case has been chosen to be discussed during the live webinar
- Register for the live webinar by clicking on the link below
(ESHNR case webinar attendance is open to active members in good standing only).
Deadline for case submission for the September webinar is August 22, 2023.
Tuesday, June 20, 18:00 CEST
Moderator: Darka Hadnadjev Simonji, Novi Sad/RS
Expert reviewer: Ursula Schwarz-Nemec, Vienna/AT & Felice D‘Arco, London/UK
Tuesday, September 12, 18:00 CEST
Moderator: Can Zafer Karaman, Aydin/TR
Expert reviewers: Jussi Hirvonen, Turku/FI & Bela Purohit, Singapore/SG
Tuesday, October 17, 18:00 CEST
Moderator: Marc Lemmerling, Beervelde/BE
Expert reviewers: Pravin Mundada, Singapore/SG & Yeliz Pekçevik, Izmir/TR
Tuesday, November 14, 18:00 CET
Moderator: Laura Oleaga, Barcelona/ES
Expert reviewers: Robert Hermans, Leuven/BE & Lorenzo Preda Pavia/IT
ESHNR Past Webinars
May 16, 2023
Case Webinar – May: Davide Farina, Brescia/IT & Nikoleta Traikova, Plovdiv/BG
April 18, 2023
Case Webinar – April: Christian Habermann, Hamburg/DE & Gerlig Widmann, Innsbruck/AT
March 14, 2023
Case Webinar – March: Berit Verbist, Leiden/NL & Timothy Beale, London/UK
February 14, 2023
Case Webinar – February: Stephen Connor, London/UK & Salman Qureshi, Abu Dhabi/AE
January 17, 2023
Case Webinar – January: Roberto Maroldi, Brescia/IT & Ata Siddiqui, Kings Hill/UK